Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"Is this Heaven?" "No It's New Jersey"

http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2007/05/29/hugh_laurie/

Just when I thought "House" was the first show set in NJ that didn't make any bad references to my great home state, I was wrong!

In last night's season 3 finale, which had the typical twists and turns in a season finale, Dr. House is asked by his divinely revived patient where she is. While some may say "C'mon, he gives a straight answer" I disagree. This is House we're speaking of, he has a smart mouth answer for EVERYONE.

Here's why I love "House":
1. Hugh Laurie and Robert Sean Leonard create a vital dramatic chemistry honed by their many years as versatile actors.
2. Every episode has a twist that makes you wait until the last moments for resolution. That's dramatic writing at its finest.
3. It's the only show I need complete silence for, I can't stand to miss a moment of dialogue.
4. It's already in syndication, yipee!
5. It's set in my favorite town in NJ, Princeton.

Of all the season finales I've watched the past 2-3 weeks, it was certainly not disappointing and actually left me content for the summer hiatus.

No comments: