Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Things You Can't Tell Just By Looking at Me

  • I love to drive faster than I should and have only been given verbal warnings when I get pulled over
  • I hate wearing shoes but I have to because I'm a grownup who works in an office
  • Roller coasters and sky diving scare the you know what out of me but I know they'd be fun
  • My last passport had only one stamp in 10 years
  • There are only two places besides my own bed I sleep well in, Aunt Ginny's beach house and a smoke free Holiday Inn Express on the Thruway
  • I've been through 2 iPods in less than 3 years
  • When I grow up, I want to bake cupcakes whenever I can
  • I went to Disney World for the first time when I was 16
  • It took me 3 times to pass my drivers test but now I am an ace at parallel parking
  • I once when to London just to see an art exhibit
  • One time I was so lost in Portland, it took me 4 hours to drive from the airport to my grandmother's house
  • My sense of direction is either very right or so very wrong
  • The weirdest day of my life so far was the day my sister got married
  • The happiest day of my life so far was the day I graduated from college
  • My first kiss was in a movie parking lot with a guy I didn't even like
  • I have more unfinished writing projects than completed ones
  • I love writing for the sake of writing not to get published
  • I write left handed but bat, throw and shoot right handed

No comments: